A Day In Deia

May 14, 2017




This blog post is mostly a photo gallery of the incredible cliffs of Deia, Mallorca. The photos cannot capture the beauty of the coast. This was my favorite day in Mallorca, and one of my favorite places that I went. I have never seen such gorgeous turquoise water or the incredible cliffs. The full experience of walking along the cliffs, sitting on the rocks, or swimming in the coves is impossible to describe, but I tried to capture it the best way I could, with photos. 






















In the evening we went to the town of Deia, which was on a hill surounded by mountains and the ocean. The cobble streets led up to a church on the top of the hill and a graveyard with stone caskets. There was an area at the top that overlooked the town below and the ocean. We watched the sunset from there and paint the sky with pink and purple hues. 












The church



You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

About Me
I'm Abby, a hopeful globetrotter. I love traveling and new adventures. My latest trip was to Spain and I decided to make this blog to share my experiences and stories.

Where I've been

Popular Posts